The life & times of Caroline Tru & Ava Claire Wilcox as observed and enjoyed by their mother, Angela.

Began on June 1, 2009 at age three to chronicle for them - and for those who love them - all of their everyday (and not-so-everyday) activities, milestones and life experiences.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Southpaw logic

Tonight as the girls ate dinner I tried to help Caroline by giving her a little tip. I'm also trying to encourage her to use her right hand as much as possible, thinking somewhat stereotypically that right-handers have an easier time in life.
Since she seemed to be having a hard time getting her soup to her mouth while using her left hand, I suggested she try the other hand to make it easier. To which she promptly replied without even skipping a beat, "I wish the other hand was on this side." (as she gestured to her left hand).

Maybe I should just leave well enough alone....

No comments: