The life & times of Caroline Tru & Ava Claire Wilcox as observed and enjoyed by their mother, Angela.

Began on June 1, 2009 at age three to chronicle for them - and for those who love them - all of their everyday (and not-so-everyday) activities, milestones and life experiences.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Puff Daddy, P Diddy...our daddy?

I kid you not, today as I was reading my exclusive collector's edition of the Michael Jackson tribute magazine Caroline pointed to this picture and asked, "Is that Daddy?" And she wasn't pointing to the King of Pop (RIP). True story! Brad, do you think it's time to consider sunscreen? Mamasaymamasawmamamockyousaw!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh that is funny, silly Caroline. I think it's time for sunscreen.

Angela said...

Blog update! Caroline is watching over my shoulder as I look at my blog after a good year or so and having to add new graphics, etc. When looking at this picture on this post, she pointed at Michael Jackson and asked, "Is that Aunt Lisa or Michael Jackson?"

Yep, it's Aunt Lisa and Daddy.

Ha, ha...the kid is still the same :)