The life & times of Caroline Tru & Ava Claire Wilcox as observed and enjoyed by their mother, Angela.

Began on June 1, 2009 at age three to chronicle for them - and for those who love them - all of their everyday (and not-so-everyday) activities, milestones and life experiences.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!

Today, Ava decided to greet the day with gusto! When I took Biggie outside to go potty first thing this morning the sprinklers were running. When I turned around to go inside, I was met with a buck naked Ava at the open front door. She had quietly and quickly taken off her jammies and diaper. When I asked what she was doing (but having a pretty good idea), she said that she was going to run through the sprinklers....at 9:00 a.m.! Apparently she wanted to relive the fun she had at Aunt Lisa's lake house where she first ran through sprinklers. I didn't have the heart to ruin her fun, even though I thought she'd be a bit cold. Is there anything cuter than that bum? Maybe the smile :-)



2 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh Ava, sweet Ava. You are adorable. I too love running through sprinkles. I just couldn't do it the same way she does:)

Angela said...

Yes you could! Just maybe in your BACK yard.