The life & times of Caroline Tru & Ava Claire Wilcox as observed and enjoyed by their mother, Angela.

Began on June 1, 2009 at age three to chronicle for them - and for those who love them - all of their everyday (and not-so-everyday) activities, milestones and life experiences.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bite Me!



Not too happy with little miss Caroline's antics today. She bit her sister so hard on the face this morning when she couldn't get a toy away from her, it left some serious marks. Ava was crying so hard you couldn't hear her. This is the evidence. I can only hope it doesn't scar. I guess it's payback for a similar bite Ava gave her on the cheek not too long ago. I wish I knew how to cure them from acting out their frustrations on each other this way. Pinching has become an issue too.

When I told Caroline, "Say you're sorry to Ava" after her time in the naughty chair, she went into the living room and haughtily yelled, "You're sorry Ava!!"

Yeah, not the most heart-felt apology.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Oh shoot, poor Ava. The "waterpark" looks fantastic. I miss them and need to see them soon!