The life & times of Caroline Tru & Ava Claire Wilcox as observed and enjoyed by their mother, Angela.

Began on June 1, 2009 at age three to chronicle for them - and for those who love them - all of their everyday (and not-so-everyday) activities, milestones and life experiences.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Everyone needs a hero

So we're leaving preschool yesterday and Caroline is full of vim and vigor. She runs up to the heavy double doors and says, "I can open these Mom. Don't help!" Of course she needed help as they're heavy as boulders, but the advantage of being three feet taller than your kids is that you can give a little push above their head without them knowing.

Upon getting the doors open, she comes bounding out and gleefully exclaims, "I'm a superhero! I'm Super Caroline!" Then she stops, turns and gets in her ready stance and quickly adds as she races off, "I need to go save 'someting'....or someone."

Cute little monkey. She can save me anyday.

No comments: